Welcome to the 60th annual
2012 university of arkansas
Electric Meter School
The University of Arkansas Electric Meter School is held at the Center for Continuing Education, located at 2 East Center Street, on the square in downtown Fayetteville, Arkansas.
Registration is only $125 per person, including students, vendors, instructors, and planning committee members. Student fees include tuition, materials, refreshment breaks, and two hospitality events.
NOTE: No refunds will be given; however, substitutions are welcomed at any time.
There are four different levels of course instruction:
- Basic Course: Designed for those with minimal metering experience, this course includes basic instruction in applied metering principles.
- Intermediate Course: This course is intended for students who have completed the Basic course or those who have had considerable metering experience.
- Advanced Course: This course is designed for participants who have completed both the Basic and Intermediate courses or those who have extensive experience in metering. Experience with phase angle meters is strongly recommended. A hands-on laboratory includes 3Φ3W∆, 3Φ4W∆, 3Φ4WY circuitry.
- Premier Course: This course is designed for participants who have extensive experience in metering.
Participants will earn 2.0 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) for the Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Premier courses. The CEU is a nationally recognized standard used to qualify non-credit learning experiences. A certificate will be issued by the University of Arkansas, and a permanent record will be maintained for each participant that chooses to receive CEU credit. Certificates will be issued only to participants who complete the entire course.
Electric Meter School Benefits
- Metering information from the basics to the latest in technological advances
- Interaction with 200 other participants in your field
- Demonstrations of the latest test equipment, software, and metering equipment
- Top-notch instruction from University faculty and experienced metering personnel
- Vendor exhibits
- 50+ years of excellence in metering education
- University of Arkansas Continuing Education Credit
- Hands-on learning experiences