The Global Campus uses marketing to increase enrollments. We invest in strategic, multi-media advertising and earned media to promote the learning opportunities developed by academic colleges. These opportunities are showcased on the University of Arkansas ONLINE and the U of A Professional and Workforce Development websites.
Instructors and staff are vital to marketing efforts because they ensure website information is accurate and provide critical insights and suggestions for student-driven content. The GC Marketing and Communications team repurposes approved website information to develop other marketing tools: brochures, internet ads, print ads, social media ads, TV commercials, radio commercials, digital marketing boards, etc.
Reach out to the Marketing and Communications team to:
- Collaborate on news releases, advertising campaigns or marketing messages and tools
- Update your website information (online.uark.edu or training.uark.edu) or learn about traffic to your page
- Request brochures or fliers for recruitment activities
- Request graphic design assistance for paid ads, recruitment banners and other promotional tools
- Offer your suggestions for student-facing content to help us tell the University of Arkansas story
- Request shared content, including landing page photos, ranking badges and more